Why Use Xenia?
Xenia is a software platform that can help businesses manage their facilities and frontline operations, including the implementation of OSHA Forklift Safety Checklist. The platform includes tools such as a Form Template Library and Builder, Task and Work Order Management, Task and Work Order Scheduling, Messaging & Chats, and Reports and Analytics.
- Form Template Library and Builder: The Form Template Library and Builder feature can be used to create custom checklists and forms for conducting OSHA-compliant forklift safety inspections. Businesses can use the ready-to-use template library and customize it to their specific needs or create their own from scratch. The ability to attach photos and notes to each step of the list and log all checklist completions for audits and analysis makes it easy to comply with OSHA regulations.
- Task and Work Order Management: The Task and Work Order Management feature allows businesses to quickly assign tasks related to forklift safety inspections to teams or individuals. Tasks can be assigned with details such as category, location, priority, start date, and due date. This feature also allows businesses to attach templates and track progress in real-time.
- Task and Work Order Scheduling: The Task and Work Order Scheduling feature can be used to schedule recurring forklift safety inspections and make sure that the equipment is inspected regularly and any issues identified are addressed promptly.
- Messaging & Chats: The Messaging & Chats feature allows businesses to communicate with employees regarding forklift safety inspections, and loop in teammates or ask for help within tasks.
- Reports and Analytics: The Reports and Analytics feature allows businesses to record archive for audits, compliance and management reports. It also allows businesses to easily organize and export reports based on details such as priority, location, category, and status. This feature can also be used to analyze checklist response logs, excel files with every response to every completed checklist.
With Xenia, businesses can achieve OSHA-compliant forklift safety inspections, improve workplace safety, increase asset performance, increase quality standards, standardize procedures and enable teamwork. Businesses can get started today with a free 30-day trial of Xenia and start managing their facilities and frontline operations more effectively.